Cancellation and Refund Policy
CANCELLATIONS by Albany Summer School
Albany Summer School reserves the right to cancel any class that for reasons beyond our control will not take place. Fees for courses cancelled by us will be refunded in full.
Reasons for cancelation may include:
- no longer have a tutor to deliver the course as advertised.
- The course has not received sufficient participant enrolments by 3rd December 2021 to cover costs of running the course.
Cancellations by participants
The Albany Summer School, which will be held at St Joseph’s College, is organised by a voluntary committee. It is a not-for-profit body and, as such, all fees charged for the courses and related events reflect directly the expenses incurred by Albany Summer School.
- Cancellations instigated by participants prior to 26 November 2021 will have fees refunded less 10%.
- After that date and until 5pm on Friday 10 December 2021, 50% will be deducted from the enrolment fee being refunded.
- After 10 December 2021 no refunds will be made.
Marketing & Photography
By enrolling in a course/class you are giving permission for you and/or your child to be photographed. Photos may be used by Albany Summer School for promotional purposes.
Usually our photographer will ask the course/class group if anyone does not wish to be in a photo but it is your responsibility to tell our photographer if you do not wish to be in a photos they are taking.
Albany Summer School is held at St Joseph’s College, Martin Road Albany. If you have any special requirements or physical limitations, please note there are limitations to physical access to some classrooms and there is limited disabled parking. We suggest you contact the enrolment officer if you have questions in this regard before you make any final decisions on enrolling in a course.